Through an aggressive, controlled program of research & development for improved methods, processes, materials & designs we assure that Ladish Valves will continue “to mark progress“.
“Controlled Quality” is more than just a corporate Ladish slogan… it’s a daily activity that drives our processes to produce quality, long lasting valves. The Ladish trademark is a representation of the highest quality standards, fine engineering skills, craftsmanship, modern manufacturing and testing equipment that provides assurance of manufacturing responsibility and integrity.
- Ladish designed & built Hydro-Pressure testing equipment capable of testing up to 15,000 PSI
- Inert gas test equipment (Snoop Method)
- Fully Submerged Underwater Inert Gas Test Tank
- Horizontal to vertical valve test
equipment for large diameter valves
- Vacuum testing w/ mass spectrometer
sniff detection equipment
- Cryogenic testing rig capable of testing up to 24” diameter
In-Houston Type Testing Equipment
- Fugitive Emissions Equipment
– API 624
– API 641
- Fire Testing
– API 6FA
– API 6FD
– API 607
- Cryogenic Testing
– ISO 28921
In-House Non-Destructive Testing Capabilities
- Positive Material Identification
- Liquid Dye Penetrant Examination – 5 ANST Level II On-Site
- Radiographic Examination – 1 ANST Level II On-Site
- Magnetic Particle Examination – 1 ANST Level II On-Site
- Ultrasonic Examination – 1 ANST Level II On-Site
- Ferrite Examination – Fisher Ferritiscope
- Helium Leak Detection
- ASME BPVC V Appendix IV
Certified Quality Programs
- ISO 9001
- API Q1
- API 6D
Each valve individually marked with Lot/Serial number to trace back from:
- Raw Material
- Cleaning & Shipment
Proprietary Quality Database
- Fully traceable to every heat & lot number for ALL inspections & fabrication points from receipt of raw material to shipment of final product.
- Fully integrated throughout local server for efficient distribution of records, procedures & documents.
- Documented corrections to any non-conformance with re-qualification testing recorded.
- Calibration control of all measuring & monitoring devices.
Engineering Quality Capabilities
- 3D Modeling Design Software
- FEA Analysis
- Flow Simulation Software
- Casting Simulation Software
To learn more about our Quality Control process, contact email@example.com
For a complete brochure, download here.