281.880.8560 or 866-523-4740
Chlorine Service Ball Valves
Chlorine Service High Performance Ball Valves
Select Gen2 Applications
VALVE DESIGN FEATURES
Ladish produces all valves in conformance with API Q1 Quality System. The Houston manufacturing facility maintains an ISO 9001 certified quality system and an internal database for traceability on all valves.
Specifically for this service, Ladish manufactures ball valves in compliance with The Chlorine Institute Pamphlet 6.
- Fully API 608 Compliant
- Blowout-proof stems
- Fully Welded
- Extended Bonnets when required (NOT Bolted)
- Live Loaded Adjustable Packing
- Self-relieving seats
- Anti-Static Devices per API 608
- All Wetted parts suitable for Chlorine Service
- PTFE (Primary) with Graphite (Secondary) Body Seals
- Dual Gland Packing. Either with Primary PTFE and secondary Graphoil for fire safety, or dual PTFE. (Graphoil required for fire safe)
- Tested to API 598 with Zero Leakage Allowed
- Fully Cleaned for Chlorine Service and heat dried after Testing to meet the requirements of Chlorine Institute Pamphlet 6
- Sealed and Packaged to prevent moisture intrusion prior to shipping
- Tagged for “Chlorine Service – Cleaned and Dried”
- Valve Seating: Standard is our
molecularly enhanced PTFE (TFM), with
re-enforced TFM, Carbon Graphite and
Metal Seating available
LOW PROFILE BONNET
Bolt-On Stem Extension
Ladish offers both low-profile bonnets with Dual (PTFE / Graphite) Low Emission packing sets as well as Extended Bonnet. In the extended bonnet style, Ladish could supply these valves with internal Lantern Rings and “leak-off / bleed” ports on the bonnet as required. An additional option on the Low Profile bonnets is a bolt-on stem extension should this be required for valves with insulation. All valves feature Live Loaded Dual (PTFE/Graphite) Packing.
Ladish Chlorine and Oxidizing Service Ball Valves are of a “Floating” type with two basic body configurations. The first is a Split-Body type in both Full and Reduced Port configurations (Class 150, 300 and 600), with the second being a one-piece “Unibody” style (Class 150 and 300 Standard Port only).
Explore Other Ball Valve Options
7603 Bluff Point Dr. Houston, TX 77086, United States
GET IN TOUCH