The Ladish engineered metal seated ball valves are available in a variety of designs and end connections. With Grayloc connections, the valve can be removed, repaired and full tested prior to re-installation and unit startup without welding. So-called “In-Line Repairable valves” cannot be properly tested prior to being put in service. Here are the main highlights of Ladish’s metal seated valves with Grayloc end connections:
- Allow more reliable installation with connections welded and PWHT (post weld heat treatment accomplished prior to valve placement).
- Lowered maintenance costs.
- No PWHT is required if valve is removed for repair or replacement.
- Rated from full vacuum to 60,000 psig.
- Good from -423 to 1700 F depending on material of construction.
- Allow complete testing prior to re-installation after repair.
Learn more about complete metal seated capabilities here.
Contact our sales team with your quote requests: email@example.com or 281.880.8560