Ladish Valves cryogenic valve product line are produced to assure dependable operating performance at sub-zero temperatures.
Cryogenic Valves are commonly used in various applications such as LNG (Liquified Natural Gas), Propane, Butane, Liquified Gases (Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon, Methane, Helium, Carbon Dioxide / CO2, Hydrogen, etc), Aerospace, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Research Technology, and other low temperature services.
Cryogenic service is generally defined as being below -150° Fahrenheit (-101° Celcius). Common medias for cryogenic services are listed below.
• Ethylene -155° F (-104° C )
• Methane -259° F (-162° C )
• Oxygen -297° F (-183° C )
• Argon -303° F (-186° C )
• Nitrogen -320° F (-196° C )
• Hydrogen -423° F (-253° C )
• Helium -452° F (-269° C )
Cryogenic valves are designed to perform and function well in these excessive conditions. A variety of different materials are available depending on your specific application and conditions. Extended bonnets are furnished to isolate the packing by allowing for insulation in the bonnet area to prevent shrinkage or freezing of the packing material, keeping it functional.
• Extended Bonnet
• Flexible, Solid or Split Wedge Available
• Special Trims Available
• Vented Wedge Available
• Resilient Disc Available (PTFE or KEL-F)
• All Valves are thoroughly degreased and cleaned before shipment
• Flanged, Butt Weld, Threaded and Socket Weld End Connections Available
• API 600 or API 603 Available
• Valve Design per ASME B16.34