Ladish Valves has been designing industrial valves for well over half a century. Ladish Valves engineering department uses the most current tools to faciliate improvements to current designs and produce brand new designs. Our staffs involvement within various industry groups allows us to keep pace with the fast changing standards that regulate the industrial valve industry. Highlights of some of the tools used by our engineering team are spelled out below.
Engineering – 3D Cad Software
Enables engineering team to quickly transform new ideas into great products.
- Photo-realistic rendering to product literature and catalog.
- Improve durability and manufacturability.
- Optimize margins and compare design alternatives to meet specific customer requirements.
- Facilitates the design of new patterns with our foundry partners.
Engineering – Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Allows testing of cast models digitally for valuable insight early in the design process.
- Enables reductions in weight and material costs.
- Ability to simulate products with the same service conditions encountered in the real world.
- Raises the quality of our products while reducing the costs required for live prototypes and testing.